- After partnering with the Hermiston Warming Station during the 2021/2022 season, The Sleep Center will Launch the year-round overnight emergency shelter for the 2022/2023 winter season.
- Hi, I’m Cindi Jorgensen Stepping Stones Alliance Sleep Center Coordinator, and I am happy to announce that we will be opening The Sleep Center on December 1, 2022 at 80487 N. Hwy 395. We are looking for individuals to volunteer.
- Your willingness to serve will help ensure that individuals in need of overnight shelter have a warm, safe and welcoming place to sleep.
How to volunteer
- We need volunteers for 2 shifts daily
Morning Shift 6-8 AM and Evening Shift 6-9 PM.
- You will be working in teams of two each shift with training provided prior to your first day of volunteering.
- You will be able to sign up with the unique links that we have for sleep center shifts and for meals.
- We encourage you to signup for the same shift each week.
After downloading and filling out the Back Ground Check form, please email it back to the link below.
Please make sure to watch the information video.
Thanks for your support and willingness to serve those in our community.